HOST AN EVENT
NEWS & PHOTOS
Audience Survey 2015
The Buxton Festival Fringe is run by volunteers. To guide our future work, and support our applications for funding, it is helpful to have information about the interests and make-up of our audiences. Please spend a few minutes answering our questionnaire - and we hope you enjoy Fringe 2015!
(Please complete only one questionnaire during the Festival)
Enter all the items below, as best you can, and then click the Orange Submit button at the bottom of the form.
1. How many Fringe events will you attend this year?
2. How much have you enjoyed the Fringe so far this year?
(1 = poor, 5 = excellent)
Select your Favourite Event from the list below:
Sort by Performer:
Select your Favourite Event:
3. How much will you spend on Food and Drink as a result of visiting the Fringe?
4. How much will you spend on Accommodation as a result of visiting the Fringe?
5. Will you also be attending any events which are part of the Buxton Festival or Literary Festival?
6. And finally, to help us with our marketing . . . . . .
(a) What is your full postcode?
(b) How old are you?
(c) How many years have you been coming to the Fringe?
(d) What (if any) Social Media do you use?:
(e) How did you first hear about the Fringe?
(f) Where have you seen or heard the Fringe advertised? (Tick one or more boxes below)
General Fringe Flyer
Individual Event Flyer
Picked up a Programme
Other Social Media
Any other comments?
If you would like advance notice of Fringe 2016 or learn about the Friends of the Fringe,
please enter your Email Address:
To enter our prize draw, please give your contact details below:
With thanks to the University of Derby, Buxton and Charlotte's Chocolates for the prizes
Registered Charity 1017071 Copyright © Buxton Festival Fringe 2015